Combine Cannabis and Guided Sleep Meditation For A Blissful Sleep

 If you're one who suffers from anxiety and insomnia as I do you know it is both unhealthy and maddening. No question about it!

My prior massage therapist Dion turned me on to Michael Seeley and his guided meditations for sleep. A mind, body, and spiritual approach to restful and fulling sleep experience,

I've found the recordings to be helpful, however they fell short of consistently giving me the kind of deep restful and prolonged rest I so desperately desired and needed.

This got me thinking. Could cannabis, combined with sleep meditation enhance and actually guide me into a deep and healthful 7-8 hours of uninterested blissful sleep?

As I hoped for the combination of vaping a favorite Indica at 10:00 PM and then listening to the guided sleep meditation did the trick.

I am now sleeping better, and awake more refreshed, than I have in 30 years!

Give it a try! Enjoy the bliss!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Biggest Roadblock To Decriminalization and Full Legalization - Conservative Republicans at the State and Federal Levels

Mississippi Supreme Court Overturns the Will of the People