Cannabis Has Given Me So Much

 Cannabis has been a real life changer and it has all been for the good. After suffering from severe insomnia for 20 years (sure I tried plenty of the stuff that doesn't work) and the anxiety it brought about cannabis has changes all of that that. Those 2 conditions combined with GERD and muscle skeletal discomfort (I'm a 69 year young personal trainer) allowed me to get a medical certification from a cannabis friendly doctor and 31/2 years ago I was finally on my way to better health and a happier more fulling life.

The insomnia is now almost non existent and while the anxiety still rears its head now and again it is less often and not nearly as pronounced when it does strike. GERD is less bothersome and while arthritis and musculoskeletal issues will always be present to a degree at least treating it with cannabis curbs the discomfort when it is egregiously bad.

Daily use of medicinal cannabis (I consume only after 7:00 PM when the day is done) has not only given me welcome relief it has also improved my outlook on life and altered my approach to handling problems and interpersonal relationships. Even my wonderful and beautiful wife of 34 years is now a strong supporter of medical cannabin because she has witnessed the benefits cannabis has blessed  her lesser half. :) with.

There are other benefits I've experienced since beginning to use cannabis medicinally. But that's for another day.


Quote of the Day - 

“The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.”


― Carl Sagan

Informational Link of the Day - MARIJUANA WORLD NEWS




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Biggest Roadblock To Decriminalization and Full Legalization - Conservative Republicans at the State and Federal Levels

Mississippi Supreme Court Overturns the Will of the People